Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I inaugurate a new category: The psycho it is funny!

Sunday July 31, 2011 7 31 /07 /Juil /2011 01:50

I inaugurate a new category: The psycho it is funny!

You are not without knowing that I have make studies of psychology, and I adore that!!!

I still read many reviews and articles on the subject. I passed 2 specializations, one in psycho social, and one on the normal and pathological development of the child.

The trick that I adored more… These are mini the experiments that one can make is even. With his/her children (My first all tested them), his spouse, his friends… And even of the unknown ones!!

mac-C-passage-pieton.jpeg

Thus for this big first, I invite you to make the following experiment (live it to you every day, without focement giving an account of it to you):

You are at the edge of the road, loan has to cross… Either fire is red, or it does not have there fire, there are people around you who do not cross. .POURTANT, it is not much circulation… CROSSES… And comes to tell me… I would explain you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment