[Unpacking] DVD and Goodies
For a few days, I have not badly received a parcel of which the DVD which I ordered on Leboncoin and of the goodies.
For the DVD on Leboncoin, I had for approximately 55 euros, which is very good because the Escaped prisoners, Nuit of Madness and Capitaine Orgazmo is rather expensive and I had 41 DVD thus very good bargains.
Volte/Face - Bad Times - Soldier - Escaped prisoners
Harms of Madness - Uncontrolled Skids - the Fall - Prestige - Charlies Angels: The Angels Break out - Teasers - Brice de Nice
Captain Orgazmo - Very Bad Things - The Wash
The Jackal - Low Sunday of el Paris - Bad Spirit
I gained on the blog MD78, a gelaskin of Plants against Zombies and thanks to the points fidelity which one finds certain in Blu-Ray, I could order me enclosures in the shape of giant ear-phones compared to film the Gulliver's Travels on the site Cinema-VIP.
I chose the enclosures because by seeing the other gifts that there was (rucksack, play of miniature tennis shoe…) I said myself that it was to better take the enclosures. Audio quality is not with go but good, I will never make use of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment