You have children? Such an amount of better!!!
I present a small experiment to you to be made with your or yours child… Bon, it is necessary that the aforementioned small child does not exceed 2 years… if yours blew its candles, take that of the neighbor!
It is about the test of mirroir… I always adored this test… Because I am sadistic and that makes me laugh!!
Place yours child having one to mirroir and arrange to be made him a spot on the nose or the face…
- Before 2 years, it is not aware that it is him in the ice, therefore, it will try to withdraw it ON the ICE (Freud, thinks to him that it is before 3 years…).
- When conscience of “but it is me there” is acquired, the child rubs the nose.
Of course, to reach from the first the second stage, there is “work”, you can see it in the video with the small chip which seeks similarities between her is the reflection.
You can make the same thing with candies (it is which I am sadistic!), you must, to present candies/cake/toy behind the child. .si you follow well, the baby sees the “trick cool méga which gives him too desire” in mirroir it.
Re 2 possibilities:
The baby/child is turned over… It acquired full with thing in connection with the concept of sound me and what represents it to mirroir, therefore apprehension of the world in general.
The baby/child tries to take candies…/…. in the ice, and Ben, yes, that wedges! , it can even go to see behind mirroir it!!!
I simplify purposely. Not because I am afraid which you do not include/understand, Ben… Non, you are not animals, but just so that remains ludic!
No comments:
Post a Comment